How to Get Glowy Skin This Winter
Winter time can be brutal for anyone’s skin type, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still get glowy skin despite the weather conditions. I have experimented with a ton of skincare products and have found ones that actually help me to achieve super soft, hydrated and glowing skin this winter. While most of these are a bit on the pricier side, I have tried and loved all of them and find that they more than prove their worth. These are my top 5 picks that could also help you achieve a glow this winter:
- Caudalie Beauty Elixer: This is a recent product that I discovered, which I did a review for a couple of months ago and it is worth mentioning again. While not as essential as some of the other products on this list, it is one of those products that gives an extra boost of moisture anytime during the day. You can use it under or over your makeup and also to just give a refresh midday. Definitely a great product to give your skin an instant boost!
2. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil: This cult product is something I have only recently started using and am a complete convert! It is so luxurious and has a super cool blue tint to it that makes you feel like you are really doing great things for your skin. When you apply it, the product goes on not too oily as the skin seems to soak it up rather than just sit on top not doing anything like other products on the market. Since using it, I have seen an overall improvement in the tone and texture of my skin which I have been loving. I am excited to continue using it to see the longer term affects.
3. Philosophy Microdelivery Peel: If I had to choose just one product on this list, it would be definitely be this baby!! I did a review on this last year and it is probably one of my all time favorite skin products and makes my skin so soft and smooth and bright after just one use. It is my secret weapon to achieve a more flawless makeup application because it provides such a smooth and renewed surface after using it. It’s probably not the best for those with sensitive skin as there are some acids involved and can feel a bit tingly but but if you have normal skin, I highly recommend giving it a shot.
4. Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment: This is another new product from Sunday Riley that I have been using in conjunction with the night oil and absolutely love the results. This can be layered with the Luna oil at night and also used alone in the morning, but I’ve mainly been using it at night. It is super hydrating and has also been helping to give my skin more of a radiant glow. The smell could be a little off putting but I just think of it as medicine for my skin and find it fades pretty quickly after applying. I’m also looking forward to seeing the longer term results of this product.
5. Renewed Hope in a Jar: I love using this moisturizer after using the microdelivery peel to top off the treatment. Your skin basically feels like it got a professional facial after the peel followed by this moisturizer and is actually a great investment if you don’t want to drop $100 + on getting one. This product as well as everything listed here lasts a lonnnnngg time since a little really does go a long way. During the winter time this is 100% my go to moisturizer for gorgeous glowing skin.